Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Abuse, in Marriage and other Marriage topics.
I am often asked what is abusive and what is normal. Below are some common abusive behaviors that are commonly overlooked.
1) being resentful, jealous, greedy, covetous
2) being selfish and withholds help
3) incurs excessive debt
4) is condescending with spouse
5) is discourteous, crude, disrespectful, indecent, improper, and irreverent toward others
6) seeks the praise of men
7) is easily angered, and often hostile
8) swears, has a bad temper
9) flirts with others than spouse
10)is always complaining, murmuring
These are all abusive behaviors in a relationship. It is important to recognize that such behavior is never appropriate in relationships, especially in marriage.
This is so true and not many will sepak of it in this way. Thanks
My husband has all of these abusive behaviors. I know I need to leave I just don't know how to tell my heart to let go. He was nice at first until we were married. After marriage it was like he owned me.